Thursday, November 12, 2009

Be a Beacon Waldorf inner work program

As my dear, wise Waldorf friends are planning a lantern walk for this weekend, they connected me to a website that has all kinds of great information and stories. I know some of my friends will want to check it out, for the stories, poems and crafty ideas.

I might have mentioned that sometimes I feel like the guy who is spinning plates on a stick in one hand and juggling with the other while riding a bike on a tightrope. Some days I just feel like the tightrope, but since my husband slept with Fyn last night, I had five glorious hours of straight sleep! So, I'm working on the plate spinning first. Focus is essential.

And then I found this amazing program. Looks like we will learn the best of the best and how to balance all the things I'm trying to negotiate. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: