Monday, November 16, 2009

The Polka Dot Tot Spot

Since I keep sharing my crafty moments, I thought you might want to see what other creative artists are making! The way things are going, it's more important than ever to conserve, being good stewards of our mother earth. It's also important to support artists, who can fill our lives with beautiful handmade goods. This week, I'm sharing some of my favorites!

Heather makes great reusable birthday banners, balls and blocks using new, modern fabrics by designers like Michael Miller and Heather Ross. Save time and money on birthday decorations by using this each year for a great birthday tradition. This one is so cute in orange, brown and blue. It work work for a boy or a girl. Her stuff is featured on the Michael Miller website!


This cute ball is stitched up with a bell inside, great for little ones, and for playing ball indoors.

No comments: