Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Where to go from here...


Essential vs. Non-essential

Patience
Wisdom
Truth


Change has brought me to a little treehouse in downtown Traverse City with my sweet boy and two kitties.

We have encountered and enjoyed lakes, streams, creeks, rivers, ponds, bays and great lakes. There is so much beauty in the place we live. Each day I try  get a glimpse of it somewhere, needing that reconnection and affirmation nearly as much as my body needs it to hydrate and survive.

Creativity continues to be my constant companion, whether it's handwork, cooking or solving problems with stories.

What would I love to do all day long?
handwork
sew
connect with friends
sing and play
be outside
paint
read
sleep
walk, bike, swim, ski
take photos

What would you love to do all day long?

No comments: