Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sew or blog?



My dear friends, please forgive my summer absence! I've been sewing and showing my wares in Northern Michigan. The Frankfort Farmer's Market is a good place to find me on Saturday mornings, set up right by the bay. It's gorgeous, both in location and community.
Family has been at the top of my priority list and we have connected at Green Lake, Glen Lake, Frankfort Beach and on a road trip to Cincinnati, Ohio.
Instagram has been my constant companion, as I can hold my phone in one hand and post quickly between other demands. Let's connect there as I search for the balance in being a parent, artist and blogger.

My fall shows so far include:
Harvest Gathering at the Earthwork Farm in Lake City, Michigan in September
The Children's House Holiday Art Market in Traverse City in November
Tailfeather Design's Shop-n-Sip at Ecco space in Traverse City in December

In the meantime, if you are a tech-savvy person who might be willing to trade your expertise for handmade goods, please contact me!

No comments: