Saturday, December 18, 2010

Holiday Bazaar at Oakland Steiner School


While I'm still not sure how I humanly did this show while I was as sick as I was, but I did it, fever and all. Sales were marginal, except for the shining light that is my friend's mom. She shopped for her two granddaughters and made my trip worthwhile. Amazingly, the innkeeper at the Wren's Nest, where I stayed, traded my night's stay for a jacket! It was quite a trip.

This was the coolest activity I saw there - jump rope winding! For five dollars, you could wind a jump rope out of yarn. Had I felt better, I might have tried to get in on this kid's activity so I could learn to do it. They were hefty, usable jump ropes, about an inch thick. Maybe someday little f and I will make a trip, just for the fun of it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: