Thursday, March 19, 2009

recycled baby boy sweater set

Since we still have snow on the ground here in Northern Michigan, it seemed appropriate to show you what we've been wearing to playgroup. A nice brown wool sweater was the start for the wool longies, which I made with an extra long "waistband" that can be rolled down or worn up (you can see it here b/c he's reaching).
The sweater is made from a few sweaters, but my favorite part is the stripe added to the sleeves. You can't see it, but there's a squirrel on the front!
The hat is made from T-shirts, made with a pattern that was traced from another hat that a friend brought over. I love how it has the little knots on top!
Shoes came from another etsian, baby bug designs, and were custom made in brown ultrasuede.
What will I do when Fyn wants to choose his own clothes??? I hope he thinks his mom's work is cool!

No comments: